FT Financial Adviser Service Awards 2017
We are excited to announce that, thanks to the votes and support of advisers, Russell Investments has been awarded five out of five stars in the FT Financial Adviser Service Awards for the third year in a row.
This is a prestigious service award which is voted for by you, the people that count, and we really appreciate you taking the time to vote for us.
Achieving five stars means we’re really helping you secure your clients the best possible retirement.
We place a heavy onus on gaining feedback – whether that’s via events, meetings or follow-ups – to help us stay on track with our client’s expectations. This feedback provides the foundation to service. It ensures that we are always agile and that our service evolves with the ever-changing needs of advisers against today’s market backdrop.
At Russell Investments, we like to say to our advisers ‘your goal is our goal. That’s why we are proud of the relationships we maintain and the support that we continue to offer to advisers:
- Online tools: The continuous development of interactive online tools, such as the cashflow forecasting tool, has helped our advisers bring client meetings to life. The tools are built to support conversations, better understand client objectives and reinforce key insights into investing wisely.
- Adviser Acumen: Recently we re-launched our website including the brand new ‘Adviser Acumen’ page. It is a one-stop shop for market insights, investment ideas and industry articles to help power client conversations.
- Continuous professional development (CPD): This year, Russell Investments’ Academy (CPD) has delivered numerous courses and events. Designed around advisers, sessions are made up of core modules and electives to improve practice management.
- Regulation and Fees: To help ensure businesses are well-positioned for the upcoming changes in the market place, we’ve hosted various modules covering MiFID II and rising fees. The course content has been designed to help demonstrate the value of advice and support the development of sustainable businesses.
- Reporting: Our ongoing monthly client-facing servicing packs are produced for all funds rather than just factsheets. These packs reflect the ongoing work done by advisers and the dynamic nature of our investments – all in one easy-to-use document.
Next year, we will continue to evolve our business to help you better meet your goals, including:
- Evolve our website further to improve navigation and usability – it is undergoing a new client-facing build so that it is linked to stages of the client interaction. This should make sure that the tools and documents are grouped together as they would be used by an adviser in meetings.
- Deliver tailored macro content to our advisers via the Adviser Acumen webpage, the Adviser Connect blog and our monthly emails with top-three macro talking points. We want to help our advisers keep up-to-date with market movements and investor concerns.
- New videos are launching in 2018 as a part of our ongoing commitment to keeping adviser resources up-to-date with the latest technological trends and device-suitability. Paired with our advanced web- and app-based tools, these videos are intended to complete our suite of materials to help bring client meetings to life.
- A clear calendar of events is being identified now, based off feedback and requests from our new and existing advisers. In particular, 2018’s content will be themed around helping advisers understand the risk and return if a market correction were to occur.
- Expert speakers will continue to headline our events to help bring practices outside financial services to the financial services sector e.g. Dion Dublin and General Sir Mike Jackson were used 2017.